Replace this text with information about you and your business or add information that will be useful for your customers.
The outdoors offers education and exploration in the bucket load! We support local schools in teaching their pupils about where their food comes from, how the wildlife helps and what we can do to help nature in return – Manor Way Allotments have been inviting Pebble Brook school onto their site for a number of years and is always a great success!
Individual sites have raised copious amounts for their chosen charities this year!
Do you need our help or have any suggestions for next year? Get in touch via our contact page.
Please keep your photos, news and suggestions coming to email@example.com
We are in this together:
If you need any support, either with your allotment or personally; please do not hesitate to contact someone from the Federation.
We would like to thank all of those on the front line during this time!
Fire advice summary; please contact your committee members for full site rules as each site will vary slightly depending on location:
1. Only small fires within an incinerator or a fire pit will be allowed.
2. Only burn natural materials.
3. Do not bring waste to your allotment from elsewhere to burn.
4. Only burn in the evenings before dark.
5. Do not leave fires unattended - your fire must be fully extinguished before you leave your plot.
Cheshire East guidance is that burning should only happen if you MUST - We all know how important it is fopr the environment to put back nutrients into to ground in the most sustainable way, therefore, burning your natural waste to put back into your plot is seen as a legitimate reason to have a small fire, whilst being mindful of neighbours.
The committee would like to thank you all for your co-operation during an incredibly strange time, your support has meant that allotments could remain a safe haven for some of our most vulnerable members, and this is appreciated by all!
It is important that we don't take our eye off the ball now!
- Continue with your hygiene standards on site.
- Do NOT visit your allotment if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Do continue to support those around you.
- Maintain a social distance of 2 metres where possible.
- Do not have social gatherings of more than 6 people outdoors, those pople must be from your household or your support bubbles.
You can take new tenants on your site now, but you must follow all of the same guidance above and paperwork should be carried out digitally or with as little contact as possible.
If you need any clarification, please contact us via email.